Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
The GoFundMe Core team is expanding its ranks! Our mission: Help more people in need raise more money. Would you like to be part of that mission? The Core team is looking for a QA Engineer to perform a range of tests and participate in feature releases to improve our product experience.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests in Cypress and other frameworks like UIAutomator and XCUI.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs thoroughly.
- Diligently and proactively optimize regression testing workflow by writing automation tests.
- Work closely with Tech Leads and Product managers in embedded teams to deliver quality products to our end-users.
- Lead automation improvements and initiatives that will improve speed of delivery and quality of the product. Advocate these initiatives amongst the larger product development organization.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and QA process improvements and initiatives.
- Participate in Release processes, including manual and automated regression testing and code deployments.
- Create and track clear, detailed bug reports.
- Create and maintain test suites on JIRA.
- Experience with frontend web application and API testing.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Desire to learn new technologies and practices quickly.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with developers, product and QAs, as well as confidence to clearly call out when an issue has surfaced.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with analyzing metrics on dashboards to identify bugs and anomalies is a plus.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...