GoFundMe's Business Operations team (“BizOps”) sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support GoFundMe's product, engineering, business development, and marketing teams, across corporate strategy and internal business projects.
As part of the BizOps team, you will work closely with the executive team to set our strategy, drive key business initiatives, and affect change across the company. Example activities include identifying key success metrics, assessing new market opportunities, refining and improving internal operations, and launching new go-to-market initiatives. In this role, you will develop relationships with teams and leaders across product, engineering, marketing, and communications and get a holistic view of GoFundMe. We are a fast growing company and you will have the opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, private equity, finance, or in a strategy, product management, or analytics role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance; M.B.A. or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Demonstrated experience in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Highly analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis; strong financial modeling and analysis skills required; proficiency with SQL and statistical tools are a plus
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives everyday
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month
- We're happy to pay for exceptional people, offer full benefits, issue bonuses, and stock options
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day, friends, family and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $3 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.