Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $9 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our small but mighty recruiting team.
- Full-cycle technical & non-technical recruiting (source, screen, run through process, offer, close) for technical roles and teams throughout our offices in California, US & worldwide.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates through sourcing and networking.
- Take the lead in driving a full cycle recruiting process from job requirement approval to close.
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical & non-technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- A team member who is innovative, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top technical talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead as well as have an excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
Please note this is a contract opportunity (that does not include benefits) that will be remote until we return to the offices later in 2021 (San Diego or LA area is preferred)
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...