Do you believe that people will and should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. When someone sees a need to be filled, local or global, it’s part of GoFundMe’s role to help them succeed by making it easy and safe for people to rally around the cause and give online. Over $9 billion has been raised by our customers for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the USA based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
We are searching for a Charity Services Account Management Specialist! This person will support customers on the GoFundMe Charity platform, improve the customer experience, and assist in department initiatives.
- Accurately and quickly resolve customer questions and issues
- Become an expert on the GoFundMe Charity product and third-party integrations
- Maintain and optimize customer and agent resources
- Identify, test, and report bugs to the product development team
- Clearly articulate user problems to the product team to improve user experience
- Liaise between customers and internal teams
- Invested in the growth of charity customers
- Keen eye for details and a quick learner of new technology
- Hungry to contribute to user experience improvements
- Adaptable contributor who thrives in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with other teams
- Effective communicator both to external customers and internal teams
Why you’ll love it here...
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, interactive team with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our GivesBack program allows employees to nominate campaigns weekly to receive substantial donations.
- Healthy lunches are catered daily, along with well-stocked snacks and drinks!
- We're growing fast, and celebrate productive accomplishment!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.