Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $9 billion raised from more than 120 million donations, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
Enough about us… How about you?
Are you all about building insanely awesome product marketing programs from zero? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Then we are pumped to meet you! We are focused on hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead programs for our GoFundMe Charity software platform.
Please note: This role may be located in Redwood City OR Los Angeles (downtown) OR San Diego, CA.
- Build winning B2B marketing and product-led value propositions to further the GTM strategies of the GoFundMe-Charity platform.
- Drive market awareness, demand generation, and acquisition through campaigns such as blogs, webinars, customer stories, social media, email, channel partner activation, and other tactics.
- Create and execute programs to increase customer product utilization through education, customer marketing, and other initiatives.
- Become a partner with product teams in helping to launch the GoFundMe product roadmap.
- Work closely with GoFundMe’s leadership team to execute our vision on strategic initiatives.
- Set and report on monthly and quarterly targets, objectives, and key results.
- Identify and build a strategic framework of short and long-term opportunities based on market research, quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback to prioritize product opportunities and market fit.
- Represent the marketing team during product vision, strategy, development and execution.
- Demonstrate (or quickly develop) a strong understanding of the broader charitable and philanthropic ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to build delightful, differentiated product experiences that span across team lines and address the most important customer needs.
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience focused on product marketing in high-tech industries, preferably in a nonprofit or adjacent vertical.
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment...we’re looking for independence, initiative, and a love for experimentation.
- Excellent executive reporting/presentation chops combined with a knack for ruthless prioritization and delegation.
- History of building and executing project plans that tie to revenue metrics.
- Proven track record optimizing paid and organic performance marketing channels
- Quantitative mind with the ability to capture and distill key data and insights and use data to drive marketing decisions.
- A soft leader at heart: others follow you because they want to, not because they have to.
- Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence
- Excellent project/program management skills.
- MBA or equivalent.
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $9 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.