Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe seeks an experienced product marketer and growth leader to drive multi-channel acquisition, retention, partnerships, and various campaigns that drive exponential user growth for a disruptive new product in the nonprofit fundraising cloud software space.
This leader thinks strategically and from end to end - from first customer touch to registration, integration, and utilization, working across marketing, product, engineering, analytics, and user research to execute toward the ultimate goal – grow our user base of amazing nonprofit organizations fundraising with an amazing suite of fundraising and donor management tools.
- Define and own the end to end growth strategy and go-to-market road map with primary focus on driving adoption and utilization of our suite of nonprofit fundraising tools.
- Drive performance marketing, paid search, retention marketing, partnerships, analytics, research; partnering closely with dedicated product, design, and engineering to execute in-product growth levers.
- Lead with an analytical and results-driven mindset, taking a relentlessly funnel driven, test oriented approach, optimizing every stage of the user’s path to purchase.
- Stay on top of market trends and competitors that enable us to create best in class strategies to increase our presence and penetration in a competitive market.
- High tolerance and expectation for identifying new growth levers via growth campaigns, hacks and experimentation (e.g. partnerships, trials, promos, referrals, giveaways).
- Own/create the infrastructure needed for rapid growth - evaluate tools, attribution models, testing capabilities, dashboards, reporting needs.
- Drive accountability to performance against a set of KPIs (downloads, donation generation, tools utilization) and, first and foremost, user growth.
- Own the marketing budget, optimizing spend across channels, customer/enterprise segments, and geographies.
- Lead the overall field marketing and events program, including trade shows, conferences, partner events, and branded events.
- Build/lead a lean and mean world class team, instilling a growth mindset and culture of impact.
- 7+ years of experience marketing B2B freemium software, with a minimum 2 years in a management role.
- Love of data - Analytical, funnel driven, experimentation driven.
- Proven track record building a growth strategy from the ground up, connecting it to a tight roadmap & execution plan, and driving measurable results.
- Experience working across various internal and external marketing technologies, testing, and tracking solutions
- Experience leading, hiring, and building teams, establishing cultures & rhythms.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions driving toward a common goal (marketing, data science, product, engineering, BD, PR, social, brand & creative teams)
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, growth minded SaaS company.
- Prior startup and nonprofit experience a plus.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a small, fun team of people you'll likely enjoy being around.
- Our Gives Back program allows employees to nominate a campaign each week to receive a donation up to $1,000.
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaign organizers have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.