Do you believe that people will and should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. When someone sees a need to be filled, local or global, it’s part of GoFundMe’s role to help them succeed by making it easy and safe for people to rally around the cause and give online. Over €5 billion has been raised by our customers for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the USA based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100M people. To become the trusted brand in social fundraising, we created an easy to use product, built our Customer Happiness team that delivers rapid support to our customers, and established the first and only donor protection guarantee in the industry: the GoFundMe Guarantee.
The Customer Happiness team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. We bring a world-class customer support experience to our customers 24/7, and our Product and Engineering teams leverage our direct feedback to continually improve the GoFundMe customer experience.
This is an incredibly fast-paced role where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. We’ve hired and retained a group of incredible and intelligent individuals, and we push each other to be the best we can be. We are looking to bring in even more talented folks who can keep stretching our game to the next level!
Making a difference by offering empathetic customer-focused guidance through the GoFundMe experience in a dynamic environment by being resourceful, creative, adaptable and solution focused.
- Fluent English and Spanish/ Italian speaker - This is a must. Proficiency in other languages is a plus!
- Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work, and always put the team first? Do you challenge them to do the same?
- Talented Writer - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Do your sentences seamlessly transition from one idea to the next? Can you type quickly with little to no mistakes?
- Grammar enthusiast - Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're" like the back of your hand?
- Hustle - Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment? Do you enjoy rising to the occasion to promptly serve those in need?
- Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website? Can you troubleshoot like no other?
- Grit - When the going gets tough, do you level up and get things done?
- Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them appropriately for each unique case?
- Attention to detial - Did you notice "detail" is misspelled?
- Sense of humor - Do you know and appreciate the power of a good laugh?
- Resourceful - Are you able to research independently and discover creative solutions to challenges you may encounter?
- Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies, and communicate your findings to fellow team members?
- Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, interactive team with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our GivesBack program allows employees to nominate campaigns weekly to receive substantial donations.
- Healthy lunches are catered daily, along with well-stocked snacks and drinks!
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits, and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast, and celebrate productive accomplishment!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.