Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. When someone sees a need to be filled, local or global, it’s part of GoFundMe’s role to help them succeed by making it easy and safe for people to rally around the cause and give online. Over $5 billion has been raised by our customers for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the USA based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
GoFundMe is looking for an Executive Assistant who is passionate and excited to have a meaningful impact! The Executive Assistant will be a “right hand” to our C-level Executives serving as a gatekeeper to their schedule and being responsible for supporting a range of projects and processes within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, as you will get broad exposure to different aspects of the business and be entrusted with highly sensitive information on a regular basis. You’ll be an integral part of the team, enhancing the culture that makes GoFundMe an awesome place to work. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a highly fast-paced environment and capable of making decisions with minimal guidance. We’re looking for an individual who has never met a problem that couldn’t be solved!
- Manage and organize the CEO & CTO’s highly-complex and demanding calendar
- Effectively act as a gatekeeper and general deputy of time, fielding internal and external scheduling requests and providing recommendations that are aligned with executives’ priorities
- Anticipate the needs of the C-level Executive by consistently staying two (or ten!) steps ahead
- Arrange travel plans as well as itineraries and agendas
- Provide in-office support to local teams
- Be a key contributor to culture team and partner with Office Manager to plan and coordinate events and off-sites, including all logistical and budgetary requirements
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal partners
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Approach challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented perspective
- Handle highly-confidential and/or sensitive matters with discretion and tact
- 3+ years of executive administration experience.
- Experience working in scrappy stable start-up technical environments.
- Confidence in navigating ambiguous situations.
- Proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allots employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.