Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 60 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. We are searching for Staff Accountant
Want to lend your skills to an amazing team, working towards making real-world impact? GoFundMe is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our accounting team. This position reports to the Accounting Manager, and will be responsible for our general accounting functions.
- Oversee all aspects of procure to pay process:
- Post accruals based on invoices received but not entered, and budget variance analysis.
- Reconcile cash on a weekly basis, including cash application.
- Assist the Senior Accountants and Accounting Manager in maintaining various accounts such as fixed assets and prepaid expenses and associated depreciation/amortization schedules.
- Reconcile other balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Work with FP&A during the month end close process to answer questions, research variances, ect.
- Identify and execute process improvements.
- Responding to employees and vendors questions timely.
- Work with Accounting Manager to support the travel and expense reimbursement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
- Netsuite experience a plus
Why you'll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a small, fun team of people you'll likely enjoy being around.
- Our Gives Back program allots each employee $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.