Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and we are just getting started!
We are excited to make big changes and take bold steps to achieve our mission. The Product team is helping lead the way as GoFundMe spreads compassion to people everywhere.
Enough about us… How about you?
Are you all about building insanely awesome product features from zero? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Then we are pumped to meet you!
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution of new product initiatives and features.
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing, data, QA and other teams to build out an amazing product.
- Communicate product vision, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Break down large projects into milestones, make trade-off decisions and get buy-in from cross-functional teams.
- Focus on product instrumentation and analytics and iterate based on data and user insights.
- 'Can take a project from problem statement to a beautiful final product.
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience.
- Clear ability to lead and partner with designers, engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; MBA or technical degree a plus.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allots employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaign organizers have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.