GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day, friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised billions for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
The Senior Success Specialist is the main point of contact for all charity accounts who have purchased a Premium or Enterprise subscription plan, top event accounts, charity challenge accounts, and a number of corporate and entertainment accounts on the CrowdRise by GoFundMe platform. Senior Success Specialists should be experts in the CrowdRise platform as an all-in-one social fundraising solution. Senior Success Specialists should be able to leverage that knowledge and other creative out-of-the-box thinking to provide strategic support and guidance to their assigned accounts with the goal of helping them raise more money than they ever thought possible for their amazing cause.
- Onboarding: Drive the account relationship from the “point of purchase” onward. Assist the charity in getting entirely set up on the CrowdRise platform. This includes claiming of the charity profile page, creation of campaign pages, any customization by graphics, payment processor selection, initial charity/event staff training on the overall CrowdRise platform/functionality and more, as the full subscription charity onboarding process is outlined. Plus, develop such a great relationship with all your account contacts that they buy you matching BFF charm bracelets and send you pics of their kids/dogs/ cats.
- Adoption: Make sure the account is aware of all the functionality available through the CrowdRise platform and that it’s adopted and incorporated into the campaign or event. Additionally, make sure the account is using the features and functionality correctly. If they’re not, reach out to connect and suggest any adjustments. Occasionally share memes or gifs or blueberry muffin recipes, too. Equip all accounts with best-practice guidance and tips/tricks to ensure that all fundraising efforts (both episodic events/campaigns and overall charity GDV) are as successful as possible.
- Upsell & Cross Sell: Identify opportunities for growth. In addition to helping grow GDV within specific campaigns/events, suggest other opportunities for accounts to expand overall peer-to-peer fundraising efforts on the CrowdRise platform. Propose that accounts upgrade to the Enterprise or Enterprise Plus subscription if applicable when a Premium subscription is up for renewal.
- Retention / Renewal: Ensure the relationship with assigned accounts continues year after year. Responsible both for renewing account subscriptions and renewing episodic campaigns within those individual accounts as well.
- Manage on-going account communication and engagement strategies
- Meet deadlines independently and balance multiple projects at once
- Monitor and respond to account inquiries via email and phone conversations
- Escalate any critical customer issues to Enterprise Success Team Manager
- Show up every day ready to help charities and events raise so much money for amazing causes. Basically be ready to help save the world… every day.
- Keep detailed notes, cases, metrics and other updates in Salesforce
- Meet (or better yet, exceed) any outlined performance metrics
- Refine your own success tactics for managing accounts and share with the team
- Work with the Enterprise Success Team Manager to improve team experience
- Play at least one game of ping pong or pool or hide and go seek every month
- Share any and all feedback to improve the CrowdRise user experience
Senior Success Specialists will be measured on:
- The success (GDV, etc.) of their assigned accounts
- Subscription renewals (85% subscription renewal)
- Upsell and cross-sell
- Performance against the OKRs that are outlined at the start of each quarter
- Overall attitude and impact on the team and company
- General Tasks: organization, all emails answered within 24 hours, etc
- Any side projects that benefit accounts, the Enterprise Success Team, and/or CrowdRise as a whole
Why you'll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play hard mentality
- Our Gives Back program allows employees to nominate campaigns to receive a donation of up to $1,000 every week
- We have a fully stocked kitchen, lunch provided daily, and a "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue performance bonuses
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaign organizers have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.