Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
GoFundMe is looking for a passionate, collaborative full-stack engineer to join our small but growing payments team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Developing scalable payments infrastructure which will support both the CrowdRise and GoFundMe products
- Building out robust API's and third party payment processing integrations
- Adherence to, and compliance with, PCI rules and regulations
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language and open to work on full stack
- Experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration
- Strong communication skills with no hesitation to share your ideas
- Can work both independently and love to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of building application from group-up
- You are reliable and take pride in your work
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allows employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.