GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people. GoFundMe is a brand that people trust - known for its ease-of-use, real results, rapid customer service response times, and the first and only fraud protection guarantee for social giving: the GoFundMe Guarantee.
We are searching for a Sr. Business Analyst in our San Diego, CA office. This person will report to the Head of Customer Happiness. As a key part of the Customer Care Operations team, you will work to help set strategy, drive key business initiatives, optimize and in some cases develop and implement workflows, and ultimately effect change throughout the organization.
GoFundMe's Customer Care teams are the customer facing groups that handle all End User Support, Trust and Safety, and Community Management issues. This includes frontline customer service, fraud, and trust management and mitigation, as well as terms of service enforcement.
Example activities include identifying, building, and monitoring key success metrics, refining and improving internal operations, launching new tools, as well as assessing the effectiveness of previously launched initiatives. In this role, you will develop relationships with teams and leaders across product, engineering, marketing, and communications giving you a holistic view of GoFundMe. We are a fast growing company and you will have the opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
- 3+ years of experience in business intelligence or business operations role working to identify optimization opportunities/strategies or analytics role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools - Looker knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated experience in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Highly analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis; strong operations modeling, analysis skills, proficiency with SQL, advanced Excel modeling, and strong research abilities required
- Willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Experience with ZenDesk a plus
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or equivalent
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month
- We're happy to pay for exceptional people, offer full benefits, issue bonuses, and stock options
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe:
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our customers have raised over $6 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.