Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with monthly audience of over 100M people. GoFundMe is a brand that people trust - known for its ease-of-use, real results and 5-minute customer service response times.
GoFundMe is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst. This position will be located in our Redwood City office, in a startup-type environment, with a motivated team that is getting results and having fun. This role will be a key asset in the growth of the company by partnering with other departments on key strategic initiatives through critical/creative thinking, planning, analysis, contribution of ideas, bringing attention/solutions to missed gaps, and preparation of related presentations as necessary. This position is part of FP&A and reports to the Director of Finance.
- Partner with various departments to assist in understanding key drivers and influence business decisions to improve revenue growth and profitability
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Monitor and analyze trends of key operational and financial performance indicators
- Own preparation of various presentations to the Executive Team
- Manage FP&A operations activities around monthly reporting, company model actualization, variance commentary, forecasting, etc.
- Drive and coordinate various portions of annual planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting processes to deliver predictable financial results, early warning of potential gaps and timely identification and implementation of corrective action
- Improve efficiency and reporting accuracy through process improvement across departments
- Software as a Service (SAAS) industry experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Strong time-management skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of self-motivation, prioritization, initiative and integrity
- Driven by intellectual curiosity with a continuous desire to learn and grow
- 5+ years work experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA a plus)
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allots employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.