Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. Are you all about building insanely awesome product features from zero? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Then we are pumped to meet you! The Product team is searching for a senior Product Manager to help lead the build on GoFundMe’s enterprise product, CrowdRise.
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution of bold new features
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing, data, user research and other teams to build out an amazing product
- Communicate product vision, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases to senior management and various stakeholders
- Can take a project from problem statement to beautifully simple final product
- A minimum of 6 years of product management experience
- Must have enterprise product experience
- You are highly organized
- Clear ability to communicate and partner with design and engineers
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really!
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play hard mentality
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue performance bonuses
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead