GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 Billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people. GoFundMe is a brand that people trust - known for its ease-of-use, real results and customer service.
Everything we do is focused on building a better platform for our users, and we're all working together as a team toward the goal of helping as many people as possible make differences in their communities, and in the lives of others.
- We are looking for an HTML/CSS developer to join our small, but mighty, Design Engineering team
- Design Engineering is responsible for bringing design mockups to life and implementing system design
- Work with Design, Engineering, and Product teams
- Manage large amounts of CSS and HTML templates
- Update legacy code as well as write new, reusable code
- Consider site speed, accessibility, browser compatibility, and UX polish
- Passionate about lightweight, reusable CSS
- Effortlessly put together semantic HTML
- Familiar with building templates for older browsers
- Have an eye for visual design and details
- Like to keep things organized
- Enjoy learning new things or coming up with scrappy solutions to solve a problem
- Collaborate and communicate well across a range of departments
Why you'll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- Design Engineering is a growing team with new opportunities ahead
- GoFundMe is a community of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month