Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising, journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. We are looking for a freelance group account director to add to our account management team and serve as a trusted and respected partner to our clients.
The firm is purpose-built for the complex times we live in. Organizations need to know who they are, what they stand for, and what they’re here to do. Godfrey Dadich Partners offers “The New Editorial” to its clients, taking a journalistic approach to helping organizations tell their authentic stories. These narratives come to life in compelling ways—such as long-form articles, printed magazines, documentary films, podcasts, photo essays and editorial illustrations—with the firm’s deep expertise in design.
This person will be managing one key piece of business. We are looking for someone who can be a true partner to our clients, our cross-functional editorial and design teams, and support the larger Godfrey Dadich team in creating revolutionary work.
Most of all, you are committed to participating in the co-creation of a new kind of firm.
This client facing role is based in San Francisco.
- Oversee multiple accounts and support the growth and health of each client and their business; build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients.
- Accountable for maintaining client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Partner with the business development team to seek out and develop new business opportunities with existing clients and with prospective clients.
- Mentor the team to maximize individuals’ growth, and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member.
- Work cross-functionally with management team and departments to ensure that all work is executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting.
- Train and guide the team to ensure full understanding of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviors.
- Effectively present ideas or solutions internally/externally with an ability to command attention and manage group dynamics through compelling communications.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans.
- Lead and manage all strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned account(s).
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team.
- Bachelor degree preferred in business, economics, management or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of agency experience managing large teams and clients.
- Heavy digital and content experience preferred.
- Experience working on extremely fast-paced businesses in a highly competitive and evolving industry.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Holds a proficient understanding of print and digital production processes.
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process, and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. We are always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a strategy for making a better future. We recognize that great stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. And we are committed to building a more diverse and inclusive team, and we value different points of view, and we welcome unconventional paths. If your experience doesn’t entirely conform to the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the GDP team.
The freelance hourly rate for this role starts at $100.
This is the starting freelance hourly rate that Godfrey Dadich Partners believes is appropriate for this position at the time of this posting. This freelance hourly rate takes into consideration the skills and experience a candidate brings, pay equity across similar roles within GDP, and the market rate for similar roles outside of GDP. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant, along with the requirements of the position. The company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. GDP is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, personal and professional development, and career growth opportunities.