Location Details: Tempe or REMOTE
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
The Investor Relations Analyst will support various aspects of the department including investor outreach and communications efforts, data collection and analysis to support market surveillance and monitoring of industry trends, and financial analyses and modeling of public peer group companies. The analyst role will require collaboration with other departments across the organization and report to the Head of Investor Relations. A successful candidate will be intellectually curious and have strong business acumen, with proven success in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
What you'll get to do...
- Work as part of the Investor Relations team to expand our comprehensive Investor Relations program
- Assist in the preparation and development of investor-facing communications, including quarterly earnings materials, investor presentations, fact sheets, newsletters, Q&A talking points and investor website
- Track industry, comparable company, and capital markets trends
- Monitor, analyze, and summarize analyst models and notes including drivers and key assumptions
- Support investor events, including conferences, investor days, meetings, roadshows, and webcasts
- Complete ad-hoc projects and reports as needed
Your experience should include...
- A Bachelor’s degree (business, finance, or accounting preferred)
- 3+ years of financial-related work experience; knowledge of investor relations preferred
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel for models and analyses and PowerPoint for presentations to investors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, as well as independently
- Some travel may be required
You might also have...
- Ability to clearly articulate your thought processes and communicate your opinions and recommendations in a way that can be generally understood
- Ability to effectively multitask and reprioritize as deadlines and time-sensitive needs arise
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.