Start Date: Monday 7th November 2022
Salary: Competitive plus uncapped commission
Shifts: Full time on a rota between the hours of 9am and 10pm to include weekends and Bank Holidays after 3 months
What you'll get to do...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fun and supportive Chat & Tickets team. Do you love guiding customers to success by giving a first-class customer experience? If so, then this is the role for you:
- Support our existing customers via our chat & tickets system, providing the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to all
- Consulting with customers on their unique business needs while seeking opportunities for add-on products that helps them reach their online goals
- Developing an understanding of your customers’ needs through written conversational skills using discovery type questions to be able to solve any issues the customer faces
- We invite you on a fun filled learning journey of 6 weeks full time GoDaddy induction / training to get to know and use our products and services to ensure you are set up for success
Your experience should include...
- Excellent written English is mandatory. Spoken English must be at an advanced level as well
- Ability to deliver an amazing “WOW” customer service experience
- The ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to questions
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
- Ability to multi-task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently
- Open to developing your sales skills, closing sales effectively, and overcoming objections
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary + uncapped sales commission earnings per month
- Amazing ongoing recognition rewards + other fun incentives
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Remote working
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A dynamic, fun and encouraging culture
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.