At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do…..
We are passionate about winning and servicing our 20M+ businesses with our Commerce suite of products to help them sell more and increase profits. The Commerce suite includes products to sell online (Woo Commerce Store, Online Store), on Marketplaces, via Social, in-person at their brick-and-mortar store, over the phone and more. You will essentially quarterback critical growth initiatives in Commerce -- own, define and deliver growth in Commerce by focusing on lead generation and by crafting a sales engine with a predictable CAC to LTV ratio.
- Define the merchant personas that can benefit the most from our commerce offering, based on industry vertical (ex. Doctor’s offices, Auto parts) and merchant size (annual sales of $100K to $1Million) You will partner with the Product and Product Marketing teams on this front
- Determine the inbound and outbound lead gen strategies – identify, define, and prioritize various tactics: upsell existing customer base by advertising on GoDadddy.com, partner with referral networks, paid SEM, paid social, attending events, and experiment with field sales. You’ll partner with the Marketing teams
- Lead all aspects of and influence CRM Design and Integration with sales leaders and product teams. Build an efficient system to maximize sales success, craft effective pipeline management, and identify coaching opportunities
- Solidify and scale outbound and inbound sales. Work closely with Sales leadership and finance to set growth goals, sales quotas, territory/organization design, compensation plans, and track sales performance
- Partner with Risk, Activation and Customer Success teams to remove obstacles in signing deals and make our customers successful
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to provide inputs on upcoming marketing strategies and recommend product improvements
Your experience should include…
- 12+ years of leadership experience, building repeatable SMB sales funnels including lead generation
- Commerce and Payments domain knowledge is required
- End to end lifecycle and revenue generation experience- a thoroughbred on cost of acquisition lifecycle and lifetime value (LTV)
- Strong modelling and analytics prowess
- Led customer facing and business analytical teams
- Experience across sales and product marketing (GTM) with a focus on strategic operations and customer success
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to develop analytical frameworks to tackle sophisticated business issues
- Strong record of leadership and ability to work optimally in and across distributed teams
- Extensive experience driving metrics and P&L for a new business unit
- Drive and tenacity to get the job done, and to encourage and inspire your team members to do the same
- Passion for supporting, growing, and empowering small and medium sized businesses
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About GoDaddy... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.