At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The success of our strategic marquee merchants (Power Sellers) depends on our solution consultants pulling together a solution or a working prototype for the niche needs for our Power sellers using the core product(s) capabilities across GoDaddy Omnichannel suite of products. Those products involve everything from our core cloud architecture, data infrastructure, finance / controllership / risk / security platforms, testing, and experimentation infrastructure, to customer service tools and other internal products.
As a Solution Consultant lead, you will be a key member of a specialized cross-functional team partnering and advising sales to close on power seller sales. The Solution Consultant work in close partnership with sales, customer care, account managers, product managers and technology delivery teams advising on solution design and implementation options. They will develop innovative customer specific solutions that enable extend core product capabilities to create new consumer experiences, drive conversion and transaction growth, and increase customer value, strengthening and deepening customer relationships.
Success in this role requires industry-leading expertise in payment products, solution options, architecture considerations and systems engineering. Strong communication, business development, product management, project management, and relationship management skills are required.
- Advise Sales and customers – Leverage facilitation, influencing, relationship building, consulting experience, payment knowledge and technology expertise to discover, identify and qualify business needs and close on new opportunities in support of power seller sales motion.
- Define Solutions – Collaborate cross-organization to identify, evaluate and qualify potential solutions. Define detailed requirements, conduct alternatives decision analysis, and author solution proposal/recommendation. Obtain sales and customer buy-in and manage customer expectations.
- Sponsor and Evangelize Recommendations – Champion solution recommendation(s) with the executive leaders to align support and ensure customer success
- Influence Product Features/Roadmap – Assist in the identification of new product features and feature gaps. Collaborate with product managers and executive sponsors to influence product roadmaps and champion marquee and strategic enterprise account needs
Your experience should include...
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of GoDaddy Commerce internal systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical field
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience with considerable sales enablement & delivery experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in a payment related field; possessing expert- level industry knowledge of global CNP payment processing recurring billing, and global customer payment preferences with proven experience supporting both cards and alternative payment methods (APMs)
- Must have experience in defining solution/ product requirements, building implementation plans, and leading teams to deliver on the vision of a solution.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or enterprise architecture
- Strong web, mobile and SaaS systems life cycle skills
- Proven experience with technology solutioning, alternatives analysis, qualification, and sizing
- Experience with writing functional requirements to create new tools or refine processes/policies.
- Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior to drive new feature development.
- Ability to build positive long-term relationships with both internal and external partners and influence them to deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SQL, Tableau, and Hadoop
- Consulting experience at a big 5 consulting firm (e.g., IBM, Accenture)
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About GoDaddy... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.