Location: Melbourne, Australia
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is an in-office position. You’ll eventually be expected to work full-time in an office location, and therefore must live within commuting distance from your assigned office. If your designated office has re-opened to employees, you will work from this office beginning on your first day. If your designated office is not yet re-opened, you’ll work remotely until leadership transitions the team back to in-office work. Your hiring manager will communicate whether your designated office is open to employees before your first day.
Join our team
As part of GoDaddy Registry Development team, you will be working in a collaborative agile team that is passionate about developing products and services related to GoDaddy Registry. You will have an active role in developing and building software that runs a number of top-level domains that we handle and also working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services.
What you’ll get to do...
- Implement GoDaddy Registry related products and services by doing lots of cool things at the core of the internet
- Design, maintain and operate mission critical infrastructure in cloud environments
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, weekly iteration planning, retrospective and showcases
Your experience should include...
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degrees
- Knowledge and understanding of Java 8+ and cloud-based development environments
- Experience with Unit testing and TDD principles
- Work experience with AWS particularly EC2, ECS, VPC, Cloudwatch and Cloudformation
- Knowledge of database technologies, including Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in agile environments and participate in all aspects of agile processes
- Passion for building phenomenal software with solid test infrastructure
- Strong technical communication skills
You might also have…
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools
- Understanding of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) models
About us…GoDaddy Registry is one of the world’s largest and leading domain name registry providers empowering online innovation. We operate top-level domains (TLDs) on behalf of sovereign nations, city governments and global brands so that people worldwide can bring their ideas to life online.
With more than two decades of industry leadership to draw on, we serve as the Registry Operator for TLDs like .co, .us, .biz, and .nyc – and manage the backend technology for hundreds more. Our team is building a platform for future innovation and growth that will positively impact the entire global internet community. To learn more about us, please visit www.registry.godaddy.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.