At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or off-sites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
GoDaddy is on a mission to empower small and medium entrepreneurs to sell anywhere. GoDaddy Payments plays a key role by enabling GoDaddy customers to be able to accept payments via all channels with lowest payment processing fees in the industry.
As a Senior Product Manager on the GoDaddy Payments team, you will lead the product strategy for the payments onboarding platform. By its nature, payments involve a good deal of regulatory and fraud risk aspects, so your mission would be to build a platform that hosts the capabilities to fulfill those risk and compliance needs while keeping the friction minimal for the good customers.
You’ll have the opportunity to build and scale the platform and drive industry leading experiences. You will drive KPIs that directly affect the top line and bottom line for GoDaddy Payments
What you'll get to do...
- Develop a deep understanding of the GoDaddy customer segments, Payments industry, competitors, customer pain points, and major opportunities.
- Learn from data and customer feedback (internal and external) to identify new opportunities to improve the platform and the end user experience.
- Build a long-term vision for the onboarding platform.
- Evaluate vendor services as well as make build vs. use decisions for your platform needs.
- Work with the engineers to prioritize, sequence, and deliver new capabilities while using our agile process and platform mindset.
- Work with multiple internal teams to solicit feedback, gain buy-in, and communicate all changes.
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years of product management experience in building platform-based products. Payments experience would be a plus.
- Platform product management mindset, building products that can be leveraged by a variety of business customers
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - hard-working, individually accountable, passionate about business results who can completely own the delivery of high value initiatives
- Experience working as a product owner (or with product owners) in a data-driven, agile environment.
- Strong Project Management skills - rally several cross-functional teams to successful launches and keep the leadership up to date.
- Excellent communication and people skills -- can work well with teams at all levels, including VP-Level executives
You might also have...
- Experience using JIRA, Tableau, Clicktale, and/or Mixpanel.
- Experience working on remote and distributed teams.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.