We are looking for three (3) Recruiting Coordinators to partner with our EMEA Recruiting team. Each position will strategically support several countries throughout the EMEA and APAC regions.
Locations: We are looking for individuals for the following locations who will be work-from-home, to start, but may eventually work from the offices listed below:
- New Delhi, India - 1-year Fixed Term contract role responsible for the areas of India, UAE, Singapore, and Australia
- Beeston/Nottingham or Hayes, England - Full-time role responsible for the areas of the UK, Netherlands, and South Africa
- Ismaning, Germany - Full-time role responsible for the areas of Germany, France, and Norway
What you'll get to do... As a Recruiting Coordinator in the Recruiting Operations department at GoDaddy, you are the pulse of the entire recruitment process. You are crucial in ensuring a positive and inclusive candidate experience. A successful Recruiting Coordinator will be an organizational expert, enjoy communication with others, wear different hats, and be an ambassador for GoDaddy. This role will specifically partner with our EMEA Recruiting team which has responsibility for hiring incredible talent throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. You are responsible for strengthening the GoDaddy Brand by being the face of the company for our candidates. You will build solid relationships with our candidates, the Recruiting team, as well as with our business partners and hiring managers. From coordinating offer documentation and ensuring onboarding completion, you will sync with all recruiting and operational functions to pave a seamless experience for each new hire. As a specialist in efficiency, your motivation and attention to ensuring every step is completed will help the Talent Acquisition team meet their hiring goals.
What you'll get to do
- Advocate for candidates and provide an outstanding candidate experience from start-to-finish.
- Coordinate and manage the external hiring and internal change job processes for candidates including generating offer documents, handling background screenings, and overseeing onboarding completion.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to ensure candidates are well-informed throughout the candidate lifecycle.
- Establish relationships with candidates, the Recruiting team, and our internal partners.
- Sustain coordination efforts by managing multiple priorities at once.
- Be able to execute successfully in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment, easily adapting when processes get off course.
- Participate in strategic initiatives across Recruiting Operations, such as process improvements, tools, and training.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Coordinators supporting other functional areas, leaning in to assist your team members.
- Maintain data by tracking metrics weekly.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Your experience should include
- 1+ year in a recruiting, HR, scheduling/coordination or administrative role.
- Experience and familiarity with employment contracts across different EMEA and APAC locations, specifically India, Singapore, UAE, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, UK, The Netherlands, and Norway is strongly preferred
- An agile mindset
- A passion about the candidate experience and a passion for making a difference.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Candidate coordination experience from interview scheduling to offer letter generation and hiring is ideal.
- Solid understanding and experience utilizing Microsoft programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Working within a fast-paced, high-volume environment ideally within the tech industry.
- Demonstrated willingness and capability to dive into the details and proactively ask for help.
You might also have
- Fluency in additional languages
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits, working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company, paid time off, competitive pay and benefits, opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence, and much more. Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.