Location: United Kingdom- Remote
What you'll get to do...
- Support GoDaddy growth by understanding business leaders ’goals and objectives, developing analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations, and joining forces in driving business improvement and optimisation
- Use data to tell a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest experimentation ideas, make recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to Global cross-functional groups
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers
- Build end-to-end data solutions from analytic-designed data sets to the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting
Your experience should include...
- Proficiency using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST. Large dataset experience a plus
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain and summarize complex analysis clearly and succinctly, and to support conclusions with thoughtfully selected visualisations
- Ability to partner and collaborate across teams in multiple time zones, context switching between technical discussions of databases and queries to business discussions around customer behaviour and optimization of marketing dollars
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc…
You might also have...
- Postgrad degree in Business Analytics is a plus
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.