Location: This position is eligible to work remotely in the US or Canada and your manager will be remotely based in Delaware.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join Our Team…
We are searching for a Sales Operations Support Analyst to help us continually improve the efficiency and performance of the GCD sales team. This position will be essential to the growth and success of the sales organization. The role will execute sales operations activities, including but not limited to: optimizing CRM and sales intelligence tools, improving visibility and reporting, collecting and analyzing data, crafting scalable workflows, generating quotes and proposals, managing RFPs, and assisting where needed throughout the sales cycle. The role is primarily internal facing and requires strong communications skills to ensure collaboration and outstanding support to internal customers.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of CRM platforms, ideally both Salesforce and HubSpot, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Sales Operations Analyst must be comfortable with Excel, adapt quickly to new technologies, and be confident managing large scale data projects. The analyst should be comfortable communicating, prioritizing, and executing projects to increase the efficiency and performance of the sales team. The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating closely with partners at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into simple terms, clearly explaining process options and their potential impact.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage sales enablement technologies, including CRM
- Create and monitor reporting and other data critical to the success and growth of the sales organization
- Proactively identify and implement sales process improvements
- Assist with the organization and execution of sales campaigns
- Manage large-scale data analysis projects
- Draft RFP/RFIs in partnership with the sales and marketing teams
- Generate proposals in partnership with the sales team
- Lead the creation and maintenance of sales reporting
- Identify and capture requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional sales cycle management
- Partner with the sales team to identify efficiencies and help execute required steps in the sales process
- Documentation of processes
- Management of integrated applications and third-party suppliers
- Data management to improve CRM data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Identify unused or underutilized sales tools
- Understand business requirements, strategically advise on, and implement the best way to achieve business goals
Your experience should include...
- Strong CRM product knowledge of Salesforce or HubSpot – ideally both
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Experience operationally supporting a high speed, enterprise sales team
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide end-user support and training
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively resolve issues
- Highly analytical and willing to help solve challenges
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.