You’ll be working remotely from anywhere in the Canada.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
Make a big impact in creating the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver a new UX platform across our web experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping businesses around the world build, manage, and grow their domain portfolios.
As Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of major components of the user experience that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of customers. You're a strong, creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple, is guided by customer data and business needs, and knows how to work with others to drive ideas into reality.
- Create usable and engaging user experiences for customers while supporting business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.