Join our team
We are looking for a strongly driven ServiceNow software engineer and developer who enjoys working with multiple parts of the platform. You will contribute to multiple modules such as core ITSM, Security VR & SIR, Workplace Services, GRC, CSM, HR Case Management and Custom applications. As an engineer on the ServiceNow center of excellence team, you will work with internal customers and team members to deliver ServiceNow workflows and automation to make GoDaddy run faster.
Your manager is in Phoenix, AZ, but you’ll be working remote or from one of our office locations (after Covid) in Phoenix AZ, Kirkland Washington, or Santa Clara California. This position is remote friendly.
What you'll get to do
- Work with a team to implement, maintain and support multiple ServiceNow modules and custom code.
- Work with other internal teams to understand their ServiceNow requirements and implement those requirements in the platform.
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall ServiceNow Platform.
- Solve problems and find solutions independently using available tools within ServiceNow.
- Debug complex issues found in production between multiple systems or services.
- Participate in small, cross-functional, agile teams in various agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, facilitate a pair programming session, code review with others, drive an idea at sprint planning, retrospective, etc.)
- Support the larger team as part of an on-call rotation (10-20% on-call time).
Your experience should include
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working with ServiceNow.
- Expertise in one or more ServiceNow processes / functions – someone viewed as a go to technical person on a team.
- Familiarity and experience with ServiceNow concepts, such as business rules, workflows, flow designer, integrations, and app development/design.
You might also have
- Prior experience customizing, implementing and configuring one of the following modules: HR Enterprise, Security SIR & VR, GRC and Workplace Services.
- Front-end experience designing intuitive interfaces for users within ServiceNow’s portal.
- Experience working with and deploying Highly Available and Highly Scalable applications.
- Experience in multiple ServiceNow modules, potentially including ITSM, CSM, CMDB, and custom application development.
- Experience building testing suites using ServiceNow’s ATF framework.
- Experience instrumenting applications and infrastructure to collect and report on Availability, Capacity, Performance.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services at scale.
- Experience as a Linux/UNIX Engineer or developer.
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About GoDaddy... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.