Location: Kirkland, WA, Tempe, AZ or United States- Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
The Senior Commercial Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the GoDaddy.com website delivers on the goals and commitments for the GDI Business Unit (International).
Working closely with the Commercial Success Director for the BU, The Senior Commercial Success Manager will partner across the central site team and the Business Units to align on goals and objectives for the website, in addition to monitoring and reporting progress against those goals.
The ideal candidate is experienced data-analysis using GoDaddy’s datasets and is comfortable redefining the numbers into practical insights for the business.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with BU and site teams to plan, size, and prioritize website initiatives to drive incremental site conversion and GCR.
- Constantly analyze the website data in order to detect opportunities across customer audiences and website flows to drive conversions and GCR.
- Provide regular updates on the performance of the website to the respective BU.
- Partner with business analytics to deep dive on particular web metrics that are showing anomalies.
- Document and track web performance anomalies and communicate to the appropriate business leaders.
- Track website experiments and the subsequent effects on the business units.
- Communicate progress of site commitments to the appropriate partners.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of experience with eCommerce, website merchandising and optimization.
- Use analytics tools and customer research to understand user behavior and optimize key metrics through testing & optimization
- Strong understanding of A|B and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics and A|B testing platforms to analyze test results and forecasting potential revenue change.
- Build and size business cases for opportunities to prioritize efficiency.
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to complete projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results
- Project and time leadership skills and the ability to run multiple projects at once
- Understand core GoDaddy products
- Experience using Tableau to analyze data and build custom reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a high matrixed organization.
- US Hours.
Tools we work with...
- Google Analytics
- Data Studio
- JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.