Location: Tempe, AZ or US, Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy has undertaken a major initiative to transform our HR Operations function including the development of global Service Centers and implementation of technologies including Workday and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled workplace.
This will allow for dynamic decision making, streamlined and automated processes, a digitally-native global attitude, all while providing the right structure and tools to handle people and business growth.
The Manager, HR Services role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of our HR Services team. The role will also contribute to the delivery of our transformational agenda and will be required to participate in ongoing design workshops to ensure our operational model and technology design will enable our HR global Service team to deliver the desired level of experience to our employees.
What you'll get to do...
- Responsible for supervising the operations of the US HR Services team supporting the Americas, providing management and leadership direction to the team.
- Accountable for the overall management of the supply and demand of HR global Services team resources to support broader HR initiatives, as requested by People Operations Leadership.
- Maintain relationships with key partners, service providers and associated vendors to ensure seamless provision of quality advisory and transactional services while aligning with the wider People Operations function.
- Responsible for partnering with our global teams to provide input and leading the design of the service delivery model including documentation of the end-to-end HR Global Service delivery for supporting People Operations processes.
- Provide input to the contact strategy and enabling technology requirements for the HR Global Services team, ensuring the ServiceNow technology and other enabling technologies are appropriately designed and utilized.
- Review and sign off on the process documentation and technical design documentation to confirm understanding and assure quality of solutions which will transition into the HR Global Services team.
- Support execution of User Acceptance Testing for HR Global Services to ensure processes are robust and complete.
- Input to audit, risk and controls, compliance management and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for identifying reports required to resolve service performance and responsible for analyzing for service improvement opportunities and other wider continuous improvement opportunities.
- Propose new initiatives to partners across the People Operations team, advise and recommend standard methodology.
- Lead service improvement projects and initiatives, working closely with key business partners within People Operations and broader GoDaddy business.
- Review performance levels to support the identification and execution of continuous improvements to ensure effective service delivery, as well as against performance standards, employee feedback and critical metrics
- Promote the training, personal growth, professional development, career progression and partnership of the US Services team
Your experience should include...
- In depth operational focus and subject matter expertise in HR shared services, with 5+ years’ experience in HR shared services environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business/or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of global HR processes and service center/service delivery is crucial, with extensive experience in customer service delivery, support management and US compensation and benefits administration
- Excellent customer service experience and behavior management within a team
- Experience in working within complex change or transformation environments
- A track record of building, maintaining, and managing strong relationships and partner groups
- Highly motivated and self-starter, with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
- Ability to drive design decisions and business outcomes using informed recommendations, whilst able to manage conflicts and differences in opinions
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines on multiple projects or tasks concurrently
- Proactive in seeking information, challenging norms and driving efficiency
- Working with a global consumer base and different cultures
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.