Location: EMEA, Remote
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and fun! We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset, and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here, be it through close partnerships with leaders and employee's leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You’ll focus on process design and efficiency, aligning with leaders to develop people processes in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management, and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical
application with teams at all levels.
As a Lead HR Operations Analyst / Business Analyst at GoDaddy, you will lead and drive our HR operational process design and delivery, to ensure service excellence to employees and people managers, across the entire employee lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to influence and update our HR Information System as well as our HR Service Management system, through improved automation/technology solutions, to deliver improved processes and responses. You will be a customer-focused, highly credible and a consultative partner to senior managers with the confidence and interpersonal skills to negotiate, challenge and influence within the
organisation. As well as bringing technical expertise in people related matters, you will be a strong and supportive team leader, with a global mindset and ability to work across a broad range of cultural, economic and social contexts, understanding the challenges and complexities that come with delivering international solutions. Your focus will be running and improving operational HR processes.
What you'll get to do...
- Process Mapping, aligning and improving HR Operations Processes within EMEA Region
- Creating Overall SOP ́s across EMEA
- Holding Process Workshops with different Stakeholders to evaluate and discuss the best Work Flows
- Working closely to people responsible for Workstreams in Workday, ServiceNow and our Service Delivery Lead to ensure the best user and HROps experience
- Stakeholder Management across EMEA
- Training for local HR to increase process knowledge
- Change Management for processes changes, improvements
- Identify Improvement Areas and work through them
Your experience should include...
- Visio Knowledge and understanding of Process Maps
- Technical understanding of Workday & Service Now is desirable
- Open minded and flexible thinking
- Fluent English Skills
- Communication skills; understanding how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills
You might also have...
- The ability to remain engaged in unstructured, ambiguous situations and sustain a full and varied workload
- Excellent project management, coordination and planning capabilities
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.