Location: Gilbert, AZ
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy Care & Services Workforce Management is hiring a highly collaborative Workforce Analyst IV, who is passionate about customers, operational excellence, and innovation. In this role, you will be part of the Resource Management team committed to ensuring GoDaddy has optimal coverage for centers around the world, making sure guides are always available when customers need them, across 21 sites in 12 countries.
What you'll get to do...
- Monitor contact center queues, customer wait times, service level performance, and operational trends
- Partner with Operations teams to balance intra-day performance across multiple queues, departments, and channels
- Build intra-day call arrival patterns and build intra-day staffing plans, oversee schedules for multiple departments and sites
- Manage schedule optimization, time-off allotment thresholds, and shrinkage to we are there for customers when they need us
- Partner with GoDaddy's Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to monitor hiring and training for inclusion in intra-day coverage and schedules
- Project intra-day operational performance, including service level projections, average speed of answer, and abandons and verify model effectiveness based on actual results
- Create models and ad-hoc queries to support business analysis to diagnose business performance, identify root cause, and provide recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiencies within the team and the customer care organization.
- Utilize operational key process indicators, leading indicators, and output metrics to understand how GoDaddy is performing and make recommendations on how to improve operational performance
Your experience should include...
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Have 5 or more years of experience with contact center operations, including experience with contact center tools, metrics, and reporting systems such as Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Avaya, Genesys, Nice Workforce Management (IEX), Nice Webstation, and Aspect
- Serve as an expert on contact center operations, including but not limited to experience with standard contact center metrics, reporting, and tools to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including advanced statistical and worksheet functions) and business intelligence and reporting applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate equally well with senior leaders, business process outsource partners, and cross-functional teams
You might also have...
- Basic data mining capabilities leveraging SQL
- Proficiency in designing and building interactive dashboards and other reporting in Tableau, including complex data visualization
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.