GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are flexible on the location of this role - it can be remote in the US or located at one of our offices in Santa Clara, CA, Tempe, AZ or Kirkland, WA. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is rapidly growing in both online and in-person commerce. With our Sellbrite.com platform, we are a leader in empowering everyday entrepreneurs to Sell Everywhere That Matters online and we are committed to expanding this critical segment of omni-channel commerce. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Commerce organization, you’ll be responsible for developing the vision and roadmap for an extensible set of shared services to integrate with third party commerce marketplaces and social selling platforms and lead new integration delivery with top tier partners. This work will build on the core leading multi-channel ecommerce capabilities of our Sellbrite.com platform which today powers best-in-class integrations with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Instagram, Facebook, Google Shopping, Walmart.com, and leading Online Store platforms. You will also collaborate closely with product teams, UX, partners, and software engineers to:
- Define the problem to go after (build a robust problem statement, measurable goal to achieve, enumerate hypothesis, etc.)
- Define how to solve the problem in partnership with engineers (design a solution to serve a well-crafted hypothesis, define performance metrics, etc.)
- Define how to productize the platform capabilities developed (through libraries, SDKs, API, etc.)
- Develop a roadmap and backlog and drive delivery to initial MVP and beyond in partnership with engineers
- Define merchant-facing use cases along with integration partners
- Define and build and launch new sales channel integrations with partner teams, engineering, UX, and product marketing team
- Establish KPIs and key results to monitor for product and customer success
- Be a team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners and third-party partners for mutual success
Your experience should include:
- BA/BS degree; technical degree or equivalent experience desired
- 5+ years of product management experience or related capacity, 2+ years technical product management
- Strong analytical, organizational, and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience defining strategy and managing a prioritized roadmap for technical platforms
- Experience leading a high-functioning, collaborative team of engineers
- Experience partnering cross-functionally
- Experience in software engineering practices (Agile software development, cloud computing, and API design)
Your experience may also include:
- Experience in online or in-person commerce industry
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing statistical hypothesis tests
- Familiarity with user research
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.