Location: US REMOTE
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
The Programmatic Buyer is a professional in paid digital marketing with a focus on Omni-channel (OTT/CTV, Linear & Audio) management and optimization.
This role runs Direct Response paid tactical media budgets and assists with developing robust acquisition campaigns and experimentations to support new customer and revenue growth. You will work closely with the Channel strategy lead in order to construct and continually optimize performance marketing channel campaigns that deliver on key goals!
What you'll get to do...
Key accountabilities - Strategic, Testing, Delivery, Research
25% - Testing – Identify and implement campaign variable testing
Expected channel testing scope to include OTT/CTV, Linear, and Audio categories.
Campaign test variables include but are not limited to:
- Bid strategy
- Audience targeting/exclusion
- Copy & creative asset
- Cross-channel/cross-device targeting
- Reporting on statistical significance of testing results in efforts to drive campaign efficiency
75% - Delivery - Lead all aspects of campaign build & optimization
Collaborates to execute holistic paid media strategy, budget spend expectations, and performance KPI’s tied to each tactic. Run high-performing campaigns in perpetuity across channel breadth defined by strategy to drive business objectives within the audience. Including:
- Run budgets and spend allocation based off performance
- Assist with quarterly planning to drive towards business goals
- Build campaigns as needed
- Build tracking for each campaign through DCM and QA pixels are working
- Run A/B tests and analyze statistical significance to settle winners
- Reporting and insights
Your experience should include...
- Proven ability to drive programmatic performance
- Obsessive about details and organization
- Self-starter who can work effectively and autonomously
- 5+ years of Advanced TV experience
- Programmatic, DSP, SSP, DMP experience
- Strong Experimentation and Testing mindset
- Ability to source, learn and leverage technologies easily
- Strong analytical background
- Relationship management and negotiation experience
- Ability to present ideas, plans and results with confidence, and debate and address challenging questions
- Insatiable curiosity and a knack for solving problems
- Experience in communication, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization, as well as scientific testing in live media environments
- Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.