Location: US Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Go Daddy is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager of TV Planning and Buying to join our marketing team specializing. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for building brands while also driving high-performing business results.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead the strategy and execution of all TV buying strategies and activation plans (in-house or via agency partners)
- Partner with Sr. Director and VP to ensure all media activations fit within the broader media and holistic marketing objectives
- Establish performance benchmarks and KPI goals for respective channels, campaigns, and initiatives
- Manage TV and OTT channels to deliver on both brand and growth goals and find opportunities for full-funnel collaboration
- Champion ongoing optimization efforts to improve performance through test & learn cycle, and an experimentation mentality
- Lead the budgeting, execution, and measurement for our in-house and agency-led teams
- Lead the development and presentation of weekly and post-campaign performance reporting
- Serve as a thought leader in helping to educate key stakeholders of campaigns and the media landscape
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technology, and unique opportunities
- Work with Business Analytics team to effectively measure and attribute media investment
- Be responsible for a multi-million dollar budget while working closely with accounting on all processes
- Supervise, develop and grow the TV and Media Team
- Partner with Business Analytics team and larger Marketing team to identify standard methodologies in martech/adtech stacks.
- Coordinate the ad ops, budgeting and billing processes (campaign set-up, QA, tagging, budget pacing, invoice reconciliation, etc.)
- Work with the Brand and Creative teams on the right focus on the media
- Ensure the brand focus is mapped to audiences and reflects the endemic behaviors of the channels
Your experience should include...
- A proven track record of driving results that have propelled successful Brands forward.
- 10+ years of brand and performance building and media planning experience
- Constantly in the know of new shows and trends and
- Executive level of leading Media Optimizations, as well as an extensive understanding of Brand media measurement and measurement tools spanning both digital and traditional media
- Project Management ability with a high attention to detail and ensuring that every T is crossed and every i is dotted
- Proven Media Management background, with the ability to balance multiple campaigns at once
- Heavy collaboration experience managing both in-house teams and agency partners, as well as teams across an internal organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including but not limited to clearly conveying strategies, rationale, market conditions, as well as results, to internal (VPs, CMO, CEO) and external partners.
- Analytical and data-driven; expertise with CPA, LTV, ROAS, A/B testing and attribution tools
- In-depth knowledge of key marketing platforms and performance tools and a passion for improving efficiency through use of technology
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel and capable of developing media strategies that affect different points in the funnel
- Working knowledge of Mar-Tech and Ad-tech space
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.