Location: Brazil- Remote
We are seeking a Marketing Director for Brazil with 10+ years of proven experience in Brand and Digital Marketing, preferable on the internet / ecommerce industry (websites, domains, and hosting). This person will lead all marketing efforts from awareness to sales and will be accountable to consolidate GoDaddy’s leadership position in the market, while enabling further growth. As an expert in the field, you will be responsible for important metrics such revenue growth and customer acquisition.
What you'll get to do...
- Drive the formulation and execution of the country marketing strategy in a high paced environment.
- Raise the awareness of the brand along with its core products and services.
- Drive social media word of mouth and high engagement in the proprietary profiles, as well as with partners and influencer.
- Deliver on key performance targets, such as revenue, brand awareness, customer adds, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Passion for numbers and continuous optimization. Relishes the opportunity to “dig in and grind the numbers” across data sources to find impactful insights culminating in strategies and an execution.
- Weights in both strategically and on execution to ensure the attainment of all marketing objectives.
- Create process to manage internal and external agencies, orchestrating the marketing plan, finding opportunities to collaborate among different areas (website merchandising, paid media, social media organic, influencers, content production).
- Lead outstanding content production to put the brand in the spotlight, creating educational content for the blog and YouTube channel, based on trends and customers’ needs.
- Ensure effective marketing activities and spend, produce outcomes consistent with brand and performance measurement such as awareness CPA, ROI, new customer growth, retention/renewal rates, web site visit growth, etc.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care team to achieve business outcomes driving superior customer experiences, improving NPS, revenue, and renewal rate targets
- Tackle business challenges with a problem-solving focus delivering the best outcomes for our customers, the local market, and the company.
- Outstanding reporting skills: Collect, analyze, and share results internally and with the agencies to adapt and create marketing campaigns and/or initiatives to drive business results.
- Able to inspire internal stakeholders, local team members and external partners on the growth potential of GoDaddy in the region.
- The position reports to the General Manager / Sr Marketing Director in Brazil, collaborating with the marketing leads of different countries.
- Interacts with internal marketing, product teams and external agencies
Metrics / outcomes
- Revenue growth
- New customer acquisition
- Aided and unaided awareness
- Loyalty / customer churn (renewals).
- Product penetration (attach)
Your experience should include...
- Management-level experience with marketing budget accountability and 10+ years in marketing across all digital channels: (search, display, social, video & affiliates), as well as with PR, events, and partnerships.
- Consistent track record of creating or raising brand awareness of a given brand, product or service to a leadership position (top of mind) using digital marketing and partnerships.
- Deeply analytical, data-driven decision maker, and proficiency with Google Analytics and Tableu.
- Agile and Flexible – able to work and operate at all altitudes from strategy to “hands on” execution by responding quickly to business needs
- Proven experience leading marketing programs to drive revenue and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle (including acquisition, retention, upsell and cross sell) and implementing programs to maximize revenue/customer and retention is required
- Deep knowledge of the small business ecosystem in Brazil
- Ability to lead and execute independently with a high degree of ambiguity
- Experience working with elite highly matrixed organizations, cross-functional and multi-culture teams
- Demonstrated capability to execute with little guidance, with an entrepreneurial perspective
- High-energy, quick learner. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Portuguese
- Strong work ethic and a leader that believes in a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher), business degree preferred
- 360 marketing approach: the marketing director needs to understand, plan and oversee the execution and outcomes in several subject areas: SEO, website analytics, performance/ customer acquisition campaigns in online video, social and display, awareness campaigns, social media initiatives (organic), influencer marketing and PR.
- Creativity to find new ways to promote and sell the products, create marketing partnerships with other companies that supports entrepreneurs (e.g Sebrae), make deals with relevant publishers, new types of media buying and social media platforms, engage with influencers,
- Be able to make keynotes in large conferences, attend interviews.
- Have a web-presence: domain, website, blog, etc.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.