Location: US Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
We’re the world’s largest web services platform for entrepreneurs around the globe. Our mission is to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors — commercial, civic, creative. Join our diverse collective of 9k+ employees across 47 global locations. Do you thrive off collaboration? Have a passion for leading teams? Embrace fluidity and seek diversity? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The PR Senior Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies for corporate initiatives including GoDaddy’s global community and philanthropic program called Empower, a program equipping entrepreneurs in underserved communities with training, tools, and peer networks to accelerate their journeys. This role will also support Brand campaigns that champion GoDaddy customers and larger corporate initiatives, including Venture Forward. The PR Senior Specialist will also support communications programs for other important programs related to GoDaddy’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.
What you'll get to do...
- Helping create and execute PR programs related to GoDaddy corporate initiatives, including Empower and integrated brand campaigns.
- Building relationships with media, GoDaddy contracted community partners, and other influencers focused on Corporate Social Responsibility
- Event and PR support for companywide events
- Working closely with senior executives on communication programs, media interaction, public speaking and social media
- Writing press releases, long-form content, social content, presentations and other communications central to the role
- Managing PR measurement for corporate programs
- Working with agencies, vendors and strategic partners
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years of public relations experience, including 2-3 years working for technology brands.
- Demonstrated ability to help define and develop communications plans, construct and execute tactics to support the plan and measure results.
- Ability to work with senior executives, as well as multiple stakeholders across a global company. Ability to create executive-ready content for company and leadership meetings.
- Embrace creativity and experimentation. Have a passion for not only the process, but the end results and driving business outcomes, as well.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to leverage content.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities with specific timelines. Highly organized, and the ability to manage logistics/processes.
- Strong analytic, oral/written communication, project management, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.