Location: Remote- Gilbert
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The Secure Certificate Services department is the voice behind SSL Certificates being issued by GoDaddy and Starfield Technologies. We’re looking for an Associate for the Secure Certificate Services department at GoDaddy who is passionate about building brilliant customer service experiences for our Japanese-speaking customers. As an Associate, you will gain knowledge of the certificate validation process while assisting both internal and external customers with the validation and installation of certificates. You can be an integral part in making GoDaddy the #1 SSL provider in the world!
- Research components of all types of SSL certificate requests to obtain the proofs required to issue the certificate and assure secure repository of relevant data/documentation that meets company requirements for auditing and review
- Review customer documents to determine validity and applicability to the certificate requests
- Lead customers through the request and validation process required to issue their SSL certificates with the ability to explain SSL certificate policies and procedures to customers in a clear and positive manner via calls, chats and emails
- Be a Japanese certificate product expert, synthesizing insights from the Japan market with customers’ needs and policy requirements
- Maintain department goals and performance standards
Your experience should include...
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output, time sensitive environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills with a high attention to detail
You might also have...
- Track-record of delivering results and increasing responsibility in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Knowledge of SSL product and industry, as well as PKI processes and terminology is helpful
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.