This role can be remote in the U.S. or near a GoDaddy hub in the U.S.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Commerce is #1 priority for all GoDaddy and growing this through our partners is a critical initiative in helping us scale. You will help expand our US Payments Channel Partners Network offering GoDaddy Payment Processing and Solutions to SMB merchants. You will help scale our Partners business. Our team’s mission is to reach millions of SMB merchants through our ISO, ISVs, Web Developers, banking partners, and other third parties. Your area of focus will be to grow the US Partnership Channel reselling GoDaddy Payments, solutions, and hardware to SMB merchants.
What you’ll get to do...
- Sign new payment partnerships and ensuring they are trained to begin to acquire new merchants. Develop a pipeline through prospecting, following up on inbound leads, attending industry trade shows, and leveraging your business networks.
- Deepen the relationship with existing partners, resulting in growth of their GoDaddy payments business by providing updates on new products and services, helping the Partners identify new opportunities and ensuring they are receiving proper customer support.
- Strategically identify new opportunities to penetrate new Merchant Verticals by developing ISV partnerships.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets and regular progress reports.
- Maintain sales activity in the Company’s Sales CRM.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product Management for new services or product enhancements.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a concentration in business administration or equivalent
- 12+ years of total work experience, and 6 or more years of demonstrated experience in sales and/or business development
- Strong experience in the payments industry with a special focus in selling payment solutions to merchants. Experience in working with ISOs and ISVS is highly desirable
- Effective communicator and excellent listening skills with senior management, operations and engineering
- Sound organizational and analytical skills required to develop and manage project management plans
- Proven business development and sales track record in USA.
- Experience in using Sales CRM solutions such as HubSpot, Salesforce etc.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.