Location: Tempe, AZ or Santa Clara, CA or REMOTE
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
This position will partner with the Global Controller, Development and M&A Technical Accounting teams to lead the integration of all accounting functions for GoDaddy’s acquisitions in an efficient and timely manner. This position will also drive the completion of centralization opportunities for GoDaddy’s past acquisitions. In addition, this position will work to identify and implement process improvements throughout the CAO organization, including enhancing reporting capabilities and will support special accounting projects as needed. The ideal candidate should have a good mix of public accounting and large company experience in the M&A space, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. This candidate should also have a track record of collaborating with others to get projects done.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead the accounting integration of acquisitions in a hands on manner while partnering with the accounting team to successfully transition functions
- Assist with the integration and centralization of past acquisitions
- Enhance reporting capabilities of the CAO organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and drive global process improvements and automations
- Participate on or lead special accounting projects as needed
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
- CPA designation required
- Work related experience
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience in a Big 4 public accounting or a mix of Big 4 public accounting and publicly-traded multinational companies
- Experience working with GL, ERPs, system implementation, and intercompany accounting/group consolidation required
- Experience in SaaS or technology industry preferred
- Specialized knowledge/Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and related experience with accounting research and application;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement;
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent project management, oral communication, analytical and written skills;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish assigned tasks;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.