Location: UK - Remote
What you'll get to do...
Global Payroll Analyst role is responsible for the support and execution of Payroll processing for global payroll counties along with driving process improvements, automation and reporting/controls and audits.
- Analyze, prepare file submissions, data input and reconciliation using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal Workday system for EMEA Payroll
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintain end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Oversight of Operational Controls and Compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews and regulatory reporting
- Support monthly HMRC and year-end tax review and validation process
- Create adhoc 3rd Party and HMRC payments
- Support equity processing for RSU, Stock Options and Grants though EMEA payroll
- Evaluate & eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participate in testing of policy, process and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Participate in both large and small projects and respond to and address payroll queries
Your experience should include...
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 2-3 years of Workday payroll processing experience including EIBs
- Experience with global payroll processing in addition to UK Payroll (EMEA, APAC)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- Advanced experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MS Visio and/or other Process Flow software is preferred, but not required
You should also have...
- Workday experience is must have skill.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.