Location: Iasi, Romania
What you'll get to do...
As a Creative Specialist, you will help customers take their online presence to the next level, with GoDaddy’s rapidly growing range of entry level service offerings, which currently include Website Maintenance requests and Free Starter Site content creation. Working in a fast-paced, creative environment, you will be writing compelling and optimised website copy for a wide range of industry and business types, following our internal best practices and using our specific house style to brief the build team.
- Reviewing all website update requests from customers, to ensure work requested is within scope for both the Creative Specialist and Website Builder teams
- Ambitious / guiding customers when requested work is outside of scope
- Creating engaging website content from minimal briefs and limited assets
- Applying editorial standard methodologies to optimise large amounts of content when required
- Understanding and utilising the connection between tone of voice and target audience
- Ensuring website content follows a templated structure, with good user experience in mind
- Proofreading your own content to catch any mistakes or typos
- Taking ownership of copywriting and update tasks, managing deadlines and projects through to completion as part of a shared workload
Your experience should include…
- Exceptional competency writing in UK/US English
- A confident customer communicator and positive teammate
- Proven experience as a content writer
- An eye for detail with a talent for storytelling
- The ability to simplify complex information and jargon-rich language
- A high degree of integrity, and resilience when giving and receiving direct feedback
- Excellent analytical and editorial skills
- Drive, and the ability to work on own initiative without direct supervision
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.