Location: Remote, US
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
We are looking for an experienced Contract Technical Sourcer to support our growth across Product and Engineering.
What you'll get to do...
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to determine position requirements
- Craft and send recruitment emails
- Identify and screen potential candidates
- Organize and conduct online interviews
- Create talent pipelines for current and future hires
- Measure and record conversion rates
- Track pipeline health and be able to report on funnel metrics
Your experience should include...
- Previous experience as a technical sourcer
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking
- Proficient in relevant office software and database systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Boolean operators/search strings
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.