This role can be remote in the US, or near a US GoDaddy hub. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Demonstrate your passion for helping small businesses achieve their dreams online. By helping to move strategy into action, you will be improving GoDaddy’s outreach to those small business owners whose dreams are the backbone of our company. Take part within a multichannel environment, turning strategic plans into digital marketing campaigns and ultimately influencing our customers’ success.
A primary function of this role is to use automation platforms and infrastructure to build communication campaigns that enable us to reach our customers. This role transforms marketing requirements into batch or event-based automations across a variety of communications channels. You will work closely with internal marketing groups and other technology teams to help build processes, develop execution plans, coordinate campaigns utilizing our automation platform and databases, and optimize multi-channel plans. You will also play a key role within the team to help establish, document, and evangelize standard methodologies and processes.
What you’ll get to do…
- Manage day-to-day operations related to cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Translate marketing plans into production ready delivery modules within our platforms.
- Identify and size campaign target audiences to inform prioritization.
- Provide critical production support within our campaign platforms following SLA guidelines for up-time, campaign turn-around, deliverability, and quality control.
- Be responsible for extracting and analyzing large amounts of data across internal and external data sources with a primary focus on supporting ongoing marketing personalization.
- Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
- Architect data pipelines and data sources to support ongoing marketing efforts in multiple environments, partnering with development and data engineering teams as needed.
- Conduct QA to ensure campaign rollouts move seamlessly into existing marketing operations.
- Follow guidelines to build and measure individual channel and multi-channel testing methodologies to ensure measurability in BI and other reporting environments.
- Identify areas of improvement for organizing campaigns, improving our current processes and taking them to the next level.
- Partner with channel operations teams, marketing business leaders and IT to capture pertinent information to accomplish all of the above.
- Participate and contribute in an agile environment.
Your experience should include…
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with SQL syntax, relational database models, and data driven marketing platforms with demonstrable experience writing and understanding complex queries.
- 3+ years of constructing marketing campaigns, A/B split testing, and workflows using Salesforce Marketing Cloud with emphasis on Automation Studio, Advertising Studio, and Journey Builder. Other top-tier marketing automation tools (i.e.: Adobe, SAAS, Aprimo, others) a bonus.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
- Experience with Teradata, SQL Server and AWS database systems is highly preferred.
- Experience in campaign marketing environment, preferably with experience across integrated customer communications (email/phone/web).
- Solid understanding and experience with customer data warehouses.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems and quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues.
- Analytical and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.