Location: UK - Remote
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and lead their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more broad for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Are you passionate about building community? Do you have a proven track record in driving projects, initiatives and coordinating efforts across engineering teams?
Do you love working/driving plans across teams?
The Technical Programme Manager role will be responsible for the programme coordination and execution across cross team efforts and processes between our Application Services and Info Security teams and wider company GoDaddy cross organisation initiatives. As an Programme Manager, you will support the program management processes across the Cloud Application Services and Info Security teams and coordinate assigned tasks through communication and tracking of work across multiple projects.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead migrations and release project plan efforts across new application and info security systems and or processes/tools
- Lead work tasks and multiple projects simultaneously, including schedules, deliverable tracking and basic communication across team members and partners
- Help coordinate team efforts and keep the team tracking to the goals/mission
- Learn how to use collaboration tools like Confluence, Slack, GitHub etc.
- Work closely with engineering, product, info security, operations, public cloud vendors and other cross org product teams to define, and drive a strategic roadmap that aligns with business priorities and customer needs
- Build and run project delivery status, and risks/issue solutions
- Lead/coordinate multiple cross team projects – work prioritisation, planning, and task delegation and meeting/action follow up
- Ability to learn about roles and standards and work on problems of limited scope
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years in programme/project management roles at technology companies or comparable
- Proven experience in project coordination activities and risk/issue identification and mitigation
- Familiar with industry standard Agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- Well organized, self-motivated individual who is motivated to learn and grow
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on analysis and resolution of sophisticated technical issues across teams and functional areas
- Comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with development teams and other business groups, and presenting solutions to senior leadership on a regular basis
You might also have...
- Associates or Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Software related or project equivalent experience
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.