Location: Remote United States
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our Team...
We have an outstanding team of full-stack software engineers in an exciting, collaborative environment across the United States in a remote-first culture. Our team is responsible for building data pipelines and experiences around social platforms than enable the next generation of GoDaddy customers to reach their customers wherever they are.
GoDaddy combines robust service design with engaging and elegant UX to create products that help small businesses build and grow their online presence. Our products help small business customers get online everywhere they need their business to be, including web sites, Google Places and Maps, Facebook, Yelp, and more. We work in an agile environment with full CI/CD support, and developers release multiple times per day to production. Our team is highly collaborative, and a great place to develop your skills and grow your career.
What you'll get to do...
· Implementing and maintaining data pipelines connecting social networks and customers
· Working closely with Product Management and data scientists to help define the future of our platform
· Defining and deploying data schemas and APIs to expose social data across the GoDaddy organization
· Using modern, cloud-native tools and frameworks to build a robust platform
· Using data ana analytics to improve the product and experience
· Solving end-to-end problems
· Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
· Using agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy our services
Your experience should include...
· BS (or greater) in Computer Science
· 2+ years of professional development experience
· Sold foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
· Strong understanding of Python or other relevant languages
· Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc)
· Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
· Passion to develop elegant and efficient solutions for our problems
You might also have...
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.