Location: Bulgaria, remote
What you'll get to do...
Join our People Ops team and craft the culture of our company. We are dedicated, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and fun! We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset, and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here, be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You’ll focus on process design and efficiency, aligning with partners to evolve people services in support of our business, encouraging diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management, and helping our teams to share standard methodologies.
- Ensure HR operational processes are executed, either directly or through internal partnerships
- Consistency with local laws and internal policies
- First line of support for all HR operational employee and manager queries
- Creation and maintenance of process documentation, including Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions etc
- Maintain local and regional HR data and workflow administration in HR information systems
- Represent EMEA HR Operations team within local and global project teams and work groups
- Participate in HR projects, implementations, and initiatives
- Contribute to the success of the EMEA HR Operations team by realising efficiencies and sharing standard methodologies
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that necessitates experimentation and continuous improvement
Your experience should include...
- Validated knowledge of Bulgarian law
- Workday and ServiceNow system experience desirable
- Results-oriented, able to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with strong customer focus
- Experience in a HR shared services environment preferable
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; additional language Bulgarian
- Ability to work in tight and continuous timescales handled by Service Level Agreements and Customer requirements
- Ability to collaborate and be an extraordinary teammate with high standards and ethics
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
We've got your back...
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.