This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
We build applications that help our world-class Customer Care provide the award-winning support expected from GoDaddy. Used by thousands of Care representatives every day, these apps are mission-critical to GoDaddy’s business operations around the globe. Our team works directly with business leaders to create specifications and architect highly scalable and available solutions. As an SDET on this team, you will work in C# for both back-end and front-end automation for a variety of applications and APIs. As a small, high-impact Agile team that supports the development teams working on building our next generation tools, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate about quality and can execute in a fast-paced environment. We take pride in high uptime and low bug rate as 7,000 Care reps around the globe depend on us to perform their daily job functions.
- Create, update, and execute automated tests; analyze failure/success of automated tests and makes modifications as required
- Perform system integration, functional, regression, and user interface testing on features and applications prior to production releases
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Create, modify, and validate test cases and defects
- Participate in agile concepts such as daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, code pairing, automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment
- Perform maintenance and support for Jenkins environment
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years’ experience writing automation that tests for functionality and performance
- 3+ years’ experience coding in C# with Selenium, experience with SeleniumGrid a plus
- 2+ years’ experience testing APIs
- Experience with testing applications and APIs in AWS
- Experience with MSTest, Visual Studio and JMeter
- Experience with SQL
- Experience maintaining Jenkins environment
- Experience building automation that tests for functionality and performance
- Experience with telecom and ELT a plus
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment models
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach with a strong customer focus
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Ability to work independently with little direction, exercising creative ways to get issues resolved while embodying GoDaddy values of Joining Forces, Working Fearlessly and Owning Outcomes
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.