Location: Gilbert, AZ, Austin, TX, Hiawatha, IA
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
- Reports to the learning delivery managers and partners closely with them
- Supports frontline onboarding training initiatives as a SME throughout the creation process when appropriate
- Delivers frontline continuing education initiatives to frontline leaders and Care managers
- Provides feedback to learning partners on training curriculum, activities and assessments based on student performance in the classroom via the appropriate process and tools
- Offers feedback to Delivery Manager and the business on feedback mechanisms, performance during the training, performance after the training period and ongoing identification of training needs
- Manages daily training related practices and processes for data collection and reporting via the learning management system to appropriate Learning and Care supervisors
- Partners with Delivery Manager and provides input on the appropriate prioritization of multiple training classes and projects
- Responsible for knowing the details of all assigned classes including duration, daily schedule, virtual platform information, roster, and content
- Optimally prepares for all in person and virtual classes including room set up, content review, roster creation, email communication and all other necessary items for launching a class
- Provides feedback on all curriculum trained within a timely manner using the processes outlined for content maintenance
- Executes all post-training functions regarding attendance, performance tracking, follow-up communication to learner and learner’s leadership and anything pertinent to the success of the business
- Ensures all outstanding questions or action items discussed during training are answered or addressed with the accurate learners and support team
- Acts as training’s main point of contact for learners while in class and ensures they are connected to the right business partner to resolve any matters outside of training.
Your experience should include...
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of effectively presenting information to other.
- Demonstrated experience explaining complicated products/services and concepts to others
- 1+ year in a front-line call center role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with trainees, management, and peers.
- Familiarity with adult learning principles – a plus
- Experience facilitating classroom-based and/or virtual instructor-led trainings – a plus
You might also have...
- Customer Focus: focus on the experience and achievement of our customers is how we make a difference
- Owning Outcomes: every line of code, every interaction with a teammate, customer, or partner is a chance to change the world
- Great teammate: as a team, we move the company toward its vision. Together, we celebrate our success and learn from our failures
- Capacity for self-improvement and continuously seeking learning opportunities, without relying on others to chart the course.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.