This position can be hybrid remote and out of the Kirkland, Washington location or fully remote in PST.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
- Define requirements and roadmap for eCommerce platform capabilities with the ability to assess the proposed technology solution
- Work in a cross-functional team to lead the planning, solution discovery, and delivery right from product initiation through adoption
- Partner with engineering and product teams to drive detailed design sessions, establish priorities, groom, and estimate the effort and drive delivery
- Be an advocate of your product in all aspects and present to executives across the company.
Your experience should include...
- 8-10 years of experience in Technical Product management or equivalent capability.
- Must be proficient with web services, API design, and scalable architecture. Web-based large-scale E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Strong Business sense and technical vision, and a willingness to be express and discuss your ideas. Able to identify new opportunities,
- develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward.
- Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, including frequent engagement with senior leadership.
You might also have...
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Service Experience
- Cloud/Technical Certifications
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.